This page provides links to past sermons, talks, events and other items of long-term significance.
- The Rev. David T. Hill's September 8, 2013, sermon “Counting the Cost” on guns in Oberlin City Parks (audio)
- Speech by the Rev. James Lawson, March 3, 2014: “The Influence of Plantation Capitalism on Today’s Human Rights”
- Recording of the Winter 2014-15 performance of the Vivaldi “Magnificat” at the First Church in Oberlin.
- United Church of Christ Pastoral Letter on Racism, January 2015.
- August 2, 2015, sermon by the Rev. David T. Hill (audio)
- David Orr's April 10, 2016 sermon on climate change is available here here. (audio)
- The May 1, 2016 sermon by the Rev. Glenn Loafman is available here. (audio and pdf)
- The Rev. David T. Hill's August 14, 2016, sermon "Trailer of Witnesses" is available here as a pdf file.